Requirements for Baptism
Ages 0-10 Only
1. Child's Birth Certificate
2. Parents / Guardians
- At least one of the parents / guardians is baptized and active Catholic
- Must be registered members of St. Rose of Lima Parish
- Pastor's recommendation letter(if living in another Parish)
- Valid Baptismal Class Card
- Recent Drivers License
- Sign Attestation Letter
- Certificates of Baptism, First Holy Communion, and Confirmation of Sponsors
- Actively living the Catholic Faith
- At least 16 years old
- Church Wedding Certificate (if living with a partner)
- Must be a registered member of St. Rose of Lima Parish
- Current Drivers License
Ages 11 and above - MUST attend RCIA Formation
- Baptismal Class is held every 2nd Saturday only, from 10:00AM -12:00PM
- Have all the necessary documents READY before going to the Parish office for Baptismal registration.
- At Baptismal time, present copies of the paperwork given by the Parish office to the minister. This document validates that all the requirements have been made. Without this, Baptism may be refused!
- The child's certificate of baptism will be available in about one month.
For further information, please call the Parish Secretary at (928)428-4920.